NewBingoSites.net is an information hub for all new online casinos. We are on a mission to review the best casino sites and give you all the information you need to select only the safe, secure, transparent, and trusted new casino sites. Many of our team members are punters themselves and have years of experience playing, working, and managing some of the most formidable brands in the iGaming industry. Our standards of review are set in stone and we scrutinize every nook and corner of new casinos through firsthand experience.
|Sites||Rating||New Player Offer*||Play Now|
|Rating: 5/5||£250 + 100 free spins|
|Rating: 4/5||£200 + 100 Free Spins|
|Rating: 4/5||Spend £10 Get 50 free spins|
|Rating: 4/5||10 Free Spins|
|Rating: 5/5||£500 + 50 Free Spins|
|Rating: 4/5||£300 + 20 free spins|
|Rating: 4/5||£100 + 10 Free Spins|
|Rating: 5/5||£500 + 50 Free Spins|
|Rating: 3/5||£500 + 50 Free Spins|
|Rating: 4/5||£100 + 10 Free Spins|
|Rating: 5/5||£500 + 200 Free Spins|
|Rating: 5/5||£998 & 111 Free Spins|
|Rating: 5/5||€222 Bonus & 22 Free Spins|
|Rating: 5/5||£600 Welcome Bonus|
|Rating: 3/5||£500 + £5 Free + 50 Free Spins|
Why Choose Us?
NewBingoSites.net is the face of all new casino sites in the UK. We pen down our reviews based on our first-hand experience with online casinos. Our reviews are comprehensive and cover every aspect of the casino experience, and you will find detailed guides to bonuses, games, payments, customer support, AAA ratings, licensing, banking and more. We only recommend new casino sites UK that carry proper licensing, audits, and uphold responsible gambling practices. We have a separate team for research that works in coordination with expert critics to create our reviews. We also have seasoned gamers on board to provide professional reviews.
New Casino Sites V Old Casino Sites
Casinos are constantly evolving, and the pace of change has amplified in recent years. New casino sites have mushroomed everywhere, sometimes offering heavy-weight portfolios and three-digit welcome bonuses. There is stiff competition between casino developers to provide something new and this spoils the player with choice. Here are some standalone features of new operators.
- They provide stellar graphics and gameplay that was unimaginable just a few years ago. Other added benefits include easier banking, gamification features, exclusive VIP programs, and mobile gaming.
- They have partnerships with new gaming platforms that sometimes offers 1,500 games from a wide spectrum of game developers. New mobile casinos also offer huge number of HTML5 powered mobile slots, casino games, and bingo platforms for wagering on the go from any mobile device.
- They have improved security, and most of them are encrypted by 128-bit SSL certification, which is used by modern banks and government institutions.
- Vast network of progressive jackpots on offer. There are options of both localized and international jackpots. Some new bingo sites and new online live casinos also offer chat feature to its players. This is the next step towards social gaming and we expect the newest casino sites to contain social elements that encourage community building.
On the other hand, old casinos can be tired and dusty. They run on old platforms that are not completely reliable. They also lag behind in both quantity and quality of games, limiting the punters’ choice. Some of the old casinos are powered by a single game provider that often skips live dealers and mobile gaming. The banking network is also limited in older casinos. It’s worth noting that some new UK slot sites are owned by the same operators as older sites.
What to expect from a new site:
The iGaming industry is a hotbed of innovation. We get to see great new things every year at the ICE London, which is ultimately incorporated in the best casino sites in the UK. Some prominent improvements in the sites and apps are in its graphics and theme appeal. This is a watershed period in the evolution of the casino environment where 3D graphics, sound-effects, mascots, story-telling, and modern design are changing the way we wager. Operators are now focusing more on creating a flagship brand that sets its brand in stone. In this pursuit of branding, we get to see the rise of gamification.
- Gamification- One of the most defining aspects of online casinos in recent years is the emergence of gamification. We saw the early stages of gamification in collective casino tournaments and reward systems for simple task-based challenges. However, gamification features of new casino sites are testing the creative limits of gaming. In this oversaturated market of online casinos, big brands are busy incorporating elements of video gaming into the casino environment. Prominent casinos are forming partnerships with game developers to create their own brand of games, that unlocks casino rewards. High Roller Casino is one of the latest casinos to hit the iGaming town and it is a world of its own. The casino lets players play as one of the four available avatars in a free-for-all world called the Metro City. Players can form groups and organise raids on dormant accounts to seize their bonus points.
- Casino Merchandise- Another form of gamification is the merchandise system, where new UK casinos offer exclusive merchandise that can be bought through membership points. The best example of this system would be Metal Casino which offers signed guitars from leading brands to anyone who has enough Merch Coins, a casino currency that can be won by wagering in the casino.
- VIP Clubs- Every new casino site gives off its signature treatment in its own VIP club. The VIP culture is a prominent offshoot of the gamification trend and it is not new to the gambling scene. In recent times, it has reached a new level of rewardability. They come with life-changing gifts like a brand new Porsche718 Cayman Coupe (offered by Spin Rider Casino) and exclusive trips to exotic locations (offered by Dream Vegas Casino). Top-tier casinos like Rizk, Casumo and Dunder Casino also have elaborate VIP schemes that offer personal manager, customer support hotline, early access to games, priority banking, and the best deals and bonuses, which are sometimes handcrafted to suit your gaming style.
The game suppliers you will find at new casino sites:
One of the biggest advantages of wagering with a new brand is the availability of a wide variety of games. In the earlier model of games distribution, operators used to form partnerships with game developers to incorporate the games into their portfolio. The new style of games distribution involves partnerships between game developers themselves to create mega gaming platforms that can feature 1,500+ games. They have the technological edge to bring this massive sea of games under one roof. Their portfolios have everything under the sun including slots, table games, poker, bingo, live dealer, jackpots, casual games, and even a sports-betting platform.
New operators also offer a good balance between budding game developers and established brands. Punters will find the usual suspects like Microgaming, NetEnt, Elk Studios, Thunderkick, Amaya, Playtech, etc. along with boutique developers like Blueprint Gaming, Ash Gaming, Iron Dog, Big Time Gaming, Red Tiger Gaming, and Reel Time Gaming.
The live casino market is particularly vibrant in newer casinos. In this department, the market is dominated by Evolution Gaming and NetEnt Live. Other brands like Playtech, Extreme Gaming, IGT, and Scientific Gaming are increasingly shifting focus towards live casinos streaming. Sportsbetting is a completely new genre that is steadily being merged with the casino experience to provide a one-stop brand for all your punting and betting needs.
New casino sites bonuses explained:
Bonuses with new brands are abundant and innovative. There are multiple kinds of bonuses available for players and the generosity sometimes starts well before you even deposit a single penny. The three common kinds of bonuses in new casinos are:
No Deposit Bonus: New brands that are confident of its appeal offer a no-deposit bonus, where punters can score free spins with a simple registration with the site or app. This is called no deposit bonus and it is a good way to check out a new casino.
Deposit Bonus: The next most common form of welcome bonus is a deposit match up bonus, that is also known as the Welcome Bonus. The Welcome Bonus is a one-time offer only available to new players. New sites offer a certain percentage of deposited money, within certain limits, back to the player as bonus funds. New brands often offer three-digit cashbacks to entice new players and form a fan-base.
Ongoing Bonus: Ongoing promotions are also a vital part of the experience. Punters are showered with bonuses during seasonal celebrations and new game launches. The bonuses are doled out based on tournaments, scoreboards, and challenges and the rewards include cashbacks, free spins, and even free cash.
How to claim your new casino bonus:
There are three different ways of claiming your bonus at a new casino.
Automatic Bonus Credit- Bonuses are automatically assigned once you register with the casino or deposit some funds. In certain cases, you can choose to opt out of the bonus.
Special Code to Unlock Bonus- Casinos operators also promote their brands by offering special codes to unlock exclusive bonuses. You can redeem these codes at the banking section of your casino.
Special Personalised Bonuses- Some bonuses are personalized and offered to select few players. In such cases, the player may have to contact customer support of the casino.
New casino wagering requirements explained:
Most casino bonuses come with wagering requirements on the bonus cash. New UK casino sites which offer bonus amount expect you to wager that amount in the games of that casino. The bonus component must be re-wager a set number of times before you can withdraw the winnings and the bonus amount. It means that if a casino has a 25x wagering requirement on your bonus cash, and if you get a £100 bonus, you have to wager the amount £2500 times to withdraw the funds. The average wagering requirement is is x20, but some can be as high as x50, especially when the bonuses are high. No deposit bonuses can be as high as x100. There are two things to keep in mind while fulfilling the wagering requirements.
Time Limits: Some brands place on the wagering expiration date, which means punters have to wager the amount within a certain date.
Game Contribution: Different casino games contribute a different amount to the wagering requirement. This is again dependent on individual casinos. Slots usually contribute more than table games but there may be some exceptions.
It’s important to study the wagering requirement of bonuses before taking a bonus. For some players, it may be best not to take the bonuses offered, as the funds can your actual ‘stuck’ with the casino.
New casino withdrawal limits explained:
Not any more! Online operators no longer have withdrawal limits. Previously before the The UK Gambling Commission intervened it was an issue for players. Withdrawal limits on the player’s accumulated funds. These limits can be on the withdrawal amount, the withdrawal frequency, or both. Players can only withdraw funds with these limits. For example, if a casino has a withdrawal limit of £10,000 per month, and £5,000 per week, then a player can withdraw a total of £10,000 in one month. However, the player can’t withdraw more than £5000 at one go, as there is a weekly limitation.
Withdrawal limits are not usually a problem for more casual players but can impact high rollers. High rollers can contact customer support to negotiate higher limits. In the case of jackpot wins, punters can also contact the casino management for relaxed limits. All sites now do not have withdrawal limits and players are free to withdraw their winnings at any time due to regulation by the UKGC.
New casino payment options explained:
Banking is the backbone of the new generation experience. Millennials want the banking to be fast and anonymous, and this has opened up quite a few gateways. Most operators offer innovative gateways like PaySafeCards, Pay By Phone, and Bitcoins that provides complete anonymity. New casino sites are also offering PayPal as a global gateway for currency conversion and local level banking. Players from remote areas can now connect with casinos through regional gateways like EntroPay, Moneta.ru, AstroPay, etc. The transaction speed is also relatively higher in new casinos compared to old ones. Gateways like e-wallets and bitcoins also offer instant withdrawals for players.
What to look for when selecting a new casino website:
No two players are alike and the choice of casinos is based on personal tastes. However, there are some fundamental things like quality of games, security, banking options, licensing, and customer support, that needs universal attention.
Quality of Games- Our reviews contain in-depth discussion on the quality of a casino’s portfolio. We not only discuss the variety of games, but also the overall RTP, and fairness checks on the games present.
Payment Options- Always check out the banking arrangements of a casino before taking the leap of faith. Some casinos only offer withdrawals in the original deposit method. Read about the terms and conditions for a clearer picture. We provide a detailed analysis of the banking options, along with transaction time and charges, if any.
Loyalty programme/VIP scheme/Bonuses- Generous casinos are confident of their services and offer different kinds of bonuses to players. If you are looking for a long-term brand, check out the VIP options in details. Don’t forget to check out the wagering conditions.
Beginner’s guide to choosing a new casino site:
A failsafe way of choosing a new casino is making an informed inquiry into various options. This is where NewBingoSites.net comes to the rescue with a huge list of top casinos to choose from. All our recommendations are vetted by experts so that you can freely choose without a worry.
The first step towards the right casino would be to select the top five casinos based on your needs from our list of casinos. You can scan through the pros and cons of each casino to make a quick decision. Next, go through our detailed reviews of these five casinos to know about the licensing, portfolio, payment options, bonuses, and theme of the casino.
- You can also play for free in these casinos to get a first-hand experience.
- If you like what you see, re-read our review of the site to know all its tiny details.
- Familiarise yourself on the bonus conditions, gaming opportunities, banking network, KYC requirements, customer support, etc.
- Click the link at the bottom of the review to enter the online casino
- Clarify yourself with the T&Cs
- Select your welcome bonus and deposit via your preferred method
- Get ready to start wagering.